Interview with E.S. Carter




Hello this is a pretty new project on the blog, I'll post some interviews with my favorite authors.
I start with the amazing E.S. Carter who has released her third book back in November.


  • Why did you choose these titles for your books?

Numbers have a huge significance in all our lives and I don't think we realise how much. That was my main inspiration behind the titles. What may be someone's lucky number, is another persons unlucky one.
  • Who is your favorite character to write and why?
I have to pick just one? Gosh, that's hard! 
I really enjoyed writing Liam's book and I think his mother, Honor, was a fun character to write, but Liam did steal a little bit of my heart.

  • What does your family think of your writing?
Only my husband knows that I've published. He's very uninterested in the whole book world but he does try and seem engaged by asking things like, "Do we need to do any research tonight?" *wink wink* 
  • Is writing your only job?
No, I write during my free time. My days are spent looking after my rugrats and I work part-time as an advocate for families of children with special needs. I love my job, it's really rewarding. 
  • What book are you reading now? 
I am just about to start The Summer Remains by Seth King. I've been itching to start this book for ages but I had a tight deadline for Three. 
  • Do you stay in touch with your readers?
I love chatting to readers. I count the ladies in my reader's group, E's Elite, as friends. They make me laugh every single day! 

THIS or THAT:

Mountain or Sea 
SEA! 
Red Wine or Beer
Beer. 
Cupcakes or Pop Corn
Pop Corn of course! 
Movie or Musical
Movie.





Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Highgate Cemetery Murder by Irina Shapiro

Hearts Don't Lie by Sutton Bishop

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone