THREE by ES Carter


Release Date: 11.30.2015


Synopsis:

I am a son.

I am a brother.
I am an artist.
I am a student.
I am her student.



She was my first.
First infatuation, first ‘real’ kiss, first love, first...heartbreak.



I gave her everything, including my body and would have given her more.
I gave her ‘I love you’ ….she told me her heart was filled by another, there was no room left for me.



We could never be.
What we did was wrong.
It didn’t feel wrong to me.



The deepest hurt is a love that you cannot have. It will last the longest, cut the deepest and feel the strongest. 
It is an imperfect love; a disfigured circle that never ends. 
You cannot control it; it's as simple as blinking and just like blinking the more you try to stop it, the more the pain consumes you.

***This is book 3 in 'The Love by Numbers' series.Although it contains characters from the previous books, it can be read as a standalone.***



Review:



I loved it!!!

I don't have words to show you what I'm feeling right now,I only know my heart is really full after I've read Liam and Cari's story.
I have to say this story wasn't what I expected at all but it was si much better.
Thank you Mrs. Carter for writing this beautiful and heartwarming book.






Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Sunshine Sisters: Aurora by Rosie Green

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone