Right by Jana Aston



Release Date: 04.06.2016



Synopsis:

My childhood was perfect.

I’ve led a charmed life, and I’m not going to blow it now by picking the wrong guy.

I’ve got my sights set on my brother’s best friend.

He’s known my family for years. He’s reliable and kind and handsome.

Sure, he’s been avoiding me since I was six.

I’m a bit aggressive for him, maybe.

But he’s the one… right?



Review:


When I finished Wrong I couldn't wait to read Everly's story but I didn't expect this at all.

I liked this book a little more than the first one because the main characters were hilarious.
Everly with her plans made me laugh so much.

I hope there will be a third book in this series.




Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Highgate Cemetery Murder by Irina Shapiro

Hearts Don't Lie by Sutton Bishop

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone