The Wrong Side of Twenty-Five by Kate Armitage


Release Date: 12.28.2017




Synopsis:

Best before twenty-five? 

With newsfeeds full of perfect pouts, hot-dog legs, and the self-proclaimed hashtag-blessed, it’s hard not to feel inadequate. How has everyone figured out how to live their best life, except you?' 

That’s what Kylie wants to know. She thought she would spend her twenty-fifth birthday having a mini-break – not a mini-breakdown! After an evening of finger-food and snide remarks, Kylie decides that things must change. 

Naturally, Alexa disagrees. She doesn’t think anything needs to change at all, and is quite happy plodding along with her best friend by her side. 

So, when everything changes for the better for Alexa – while it’s going from bad to worse for Kylie – will it tear them apart?


Review:


The Wrong Side of Twenty-Five was a nice read that kept my interest throughout the book.

Kylie and Alexa are two good characters,their struggling and uncertainties of the future are so relatable.I'm sure I've met them during my life and I'm even more sure I was like them at some point in my life.

I really liked Kate Armitage writing style.I've enjoyed her words that in their simplicity deliver a strong message of self-worth and uniqueness.
There isn't a precise age to fulfill our dreams but we don't have to lose confidence in ourselves and to change in order to fit in.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Highgate Cemetery Murder by Irina Shapiro

Hearts Don't Lie by Sutton Bishop

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone