From Ashes To Flames by A.M. Hargrove


Release Date: 05.03.2018



Synopsis:

I had it all—the dream job, a wonderful boyfriend, a fabulous life.
Or that’s what I thought.
Then my life took an unexpected turn and I found myself working as a nanny for the hot-tempered
Dr. West.
He and his regimented spreadsheets and rude attitude were more than anyone should have to take.
If that jerkface thought he could order me around, he’d better think again.
Then one day I discovered his secrets, which explained why he acted the way he did.
I never expected my heart to soften towards him so much.
I never expected to have such sexy dreams about him.
Nor did I expect to want him the way I did.
But he was my boss, older than me, and off-limits.
And if I wasn’t careful, everything, including my heart, would go up in flames.

Review:


From Ashes To Flames was a nice read.

Marin and Greydon can't be more different from each other but that only makes them even more perfect and they are complementary.The broody 41 year old doctor found his match with the colorful mid twenties nanny.
Their love story was a slow burn,and thanks to that it was more believable,but the pace was never dragging,on the contrary there were a couple of plot twists that kept me on my toes while reading.

This story grabbed and held my attention from start to end.I think this author has a real talent to write about kids because her little characters always tug at my heartstrings.
I can't wait to see what she has in store for us next.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Highgate Cemetery Murder by Irina Shapiro

Hearts Don't Lie by Sutton Bishop

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone