Rumors, Episode 6 by Rachael Brownell


Release Date: 09.20.2018



Synopsis:

“Like wildfire, rumors are easy to spread… and hard to extinguish.” 

I’m a horrible person.

Who goes to a wedding with one date and leaves with another?

Me, that’s who. Hence why I’m a horrible person.
I wasn’t the only one leaving my date behind that night, though.

Maybe that’s why I’m attracted to Zane. He’s irritating to the point I want to strangle him. He refuses to apologize for being himself. He’s rude and brash and so damn sexy.

The moment I saw him I knew he was trouble. When he laid the challenge on the table, I should have run.

In a way I did. I ran straight into his arms and latched on to his lips. 

It was a moment of weakness. Of lust. Of pure passion.

A moment I’m sure the rumor mill will have a field day with. The problem is, no one’s saying anything.



Review:


This is the last book in this series and I'm sad to say goodbye to these characters I've loved.
Rachael Brownell let us go with a last blast that intrigued me and kept my attention from cover to cover.

Ally is a friend and collegue of the Dixon's family and girlfriends but she always seems out of that circle at the same time.She was the bad vicious girl in the previous books but the author successfully redeemed her character.
Ally and Zane journey is filled with obstacles and setbacks that will make them stronger and even more confident in their relationship.

I recommend you this series,I hope you give a chance on these characters I'm sure you won't regret it.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Sunshine Sisters: Aurora by Rosie Green

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone