Superfan by Sarina Bowen


Release Date: 06.25.2019


Synopsis:

Three years ago I met the most amazing girl in the world. 
We were both down on our luck. 
Then I got that call—the one that tells you to get your buns on a plane to go meet your destiny.
But the girl was left behind. 
I didn’t have her phone number, and she didn’t know my real name.

While I became a professional hockey player, she became a superstar, with platinum records and legions of fans. 
And a slick, music producer boyfriend who treated her badly.
But fate wasn’t done with us yet. 

When Delilah turns up at a hockey game, I can’t resist making contact. 
The internet swoons when I ask her out on a date.
She might not remember me. 
But her jerkface ex does. 
He’ll do anything to keep us apart. 

Good thing athletes never give up. 
This time I’m playing for keeps.


Review:


Oh my I don't want to look like a Superfan but I really swoon at every Sarina Bowen's word.
This was another great read and an amazing addition to this series of standalones stories.

Delilah is a singer and Silas is a hockey player with a big crush on her.They didn't have any chance to meet until they make a bet on twitter and Silas finally wins a date with the girl.
I couldn't help to fall in love with these characters and to want the best for them.

Go get this book as soon as possible you won't regret it.


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Sunshine Sisters: Aurora by Rosie Green

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone