Made for Romeo by Natasha Madison

 





Synopsis:


Gabriella Stone
Moving to LA was my dream since I was thirteen.
By the time I was twenty, I was sought out by some of the most beautiful people in the world to take their pictures.
No one cared that I came from a hockey dynasty.
Everything was perfect.
Then I met him.
It was supposed to be a one-time thing.
But it ended up being more. So much more.
Until he betrayed me.


Romeo Beckett
Growing up in LA, everyone knew I came from Hollywood royalty.
Following in my father's legendary footsteps, I learned early on not to fall for the shallow shine of this city.
When I met her, I didn't know she was what I'd been looking for.
In one night, I ruined everything.
She left without a second thought.
I've spent every day since becoming the man she deserves.
She thinks it's over.
She's wrong.
It's time to win her back.


Review:






Hockey Royalty meets Hollywood Royalty, fireworks and giggles are guaranteed.
Made For Romeo is a nice, easy to read novel with likeable characters.

Gabriella Stone went to live in Dallas where her twin sister, and some of her family members, are. She didn't tell anyone why she left California, but now that the infamous Romeo Beckett is on her front step asking to give him a second chance, will she be able to keep her past relationship a secret?

Romeo and Gabriella are perfect together, you can feel their connection, the chemistry between them is hot, but they lack of communication.
I adored how Romeo made himself accountable for his past actions and he really went through a lot of trouble to change in order to win Gabriella back.

I enjoy Natasha Madison writing and the characters she writes, this big family, full of hockey stars and beautiful women, is my everything. I'm looking forward to continuing on with the series.

Give me Stone asap!




Release Date: 06.02.2023















Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay