It Started With A Tweet by Anna Bell


Release Date: 12.07.2017



Synopsis:

Can Daisy Hobson log off for love...?

Daisy Hobson lives her whole life online. A marketing manager by day, she tweets her friends, instagrams every meal and arranges (frankly, appalling) dates on Tinder. But when her social media obsession causes her to make a catastrophic mistake at work, Daisy finds her life going into free-fall . . . 

Her sister Rosie thinks she has the answer to all of Daisy's problems - a digital detox in a remote cottage in Cumbria, that she just happens to need help doing up. Soon, too, Daisy finds herself with two welcome distractions: sexy French exchange-help Alexis, and Jack, the brusque and rugged man-next-door, who keeps accidentally rescuing her.

But can Daisy, a London girl, ever really settle into life in a tiny, isolated village? And, more importantly, can she survive without her phone? 

Review:


This was a nice,funny and thought provoking read.

Daisy is a brilliant woman, her life is dictated by her excessive use of the web and social medias but everything she knows will drastically change when she mistakenly sends a personal tweet from her working account.Could she be happy again with her sister intervention?  
I loved all the characters but our heroine have a special place in my heart,I've suffered with her during her digital detox and I was glad when she has found her happy place.

I didn't expect to relate to our heroine's problem so much...I started to think how many hours I spend on the web and I was horrified by the result,I should go on a retreat without technology too but I could never leave my kindle at home.

This was the first time I've read Anna Bell's work but it won't be the last because her writing conquered me.


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Highgate Cemetery Murder by Irina Shapiro

Hearts Don't Lie by Sutton Bishop

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone