Angry Annie by Dawn L. Chiletz


Release Date: 07.12.2018


Synopsis:

Joslyn Walters has goals:

1. Infiltrate the life of the internet troll, Annie McClintonuck, who wrote a nasty review for her sister’s bakery before it even opened.

2. Write an article exposing Annie for a fraud, thereby catapulting Joslyn's stalled career from fact-checker to journalist.

3. Flirt with, but don’t fall for, said troll's hot, seemingly shy, incredibly edible next door neighbor, Rhode Bennett.

4. Try not to let one week change her life.

Not all trolls are cute and fuzzy but some lemons are gold in disguise.



Review:


This story is written by a new to me author,it was nice,funny and thought provoking.
I'll be checking out Dawn L. Chiletz previous works as soon as possible because Angry Annie was surprising and her flawless writing conquered me.

Joss is the fact-checking girl for a newspaper but her dream is to become a reporter so when she comes across a nasty review for her sister's new bakery she decides to write an article in order to expose the real person behind the alias "Angry Annie".
I'm glad that in an attempt to rat out the mean web troll our heroine discover some life truths that make her grow,becoming a better person.

I liked so much these characters,especially Annie and Rhode, that when I turned last page I was sad to say goodbye to them.

Excerpt:

Dear Reader:

STOP. Don’t waste your time going any further. This book sucks like a plunger in a toilet bowl. I don’t know what to say about this woman’s lack of talent. I’d like to call her an author, but just because you put a bunch of words on paper doesn’t make you a writer. Heck, my cousin’s five-year-old granddaughter wrote a three-sentence story about pizza that’s better than this. Dawn . . . what kind of ’70s hippie name is that, anyway? People name their kid Dawn when they’re too lazy to think of a real name. I’ve always preferred dusk to Dawn and she’s reminded me why. Go watch TV instead. Save your money. You’re welcome.

Annie McClintonuck




Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay