Caught in the Storm by Rachael Brownell


Release Date: 04.09.2019


Synopsis:

Love can be blinding and by the time the truth shines through, it’s too late to escape.

Fame.
Fortune.
Success.

Is that too much to ask?

All I need is to catch a break. To snag the attention of someone important. Someone who can help make my career everything I want it to be.

Joseph was that man. Until the night the lights went out and I left with someone else. Someone who stole my breath and made me want for things I’d never considered before. 

I should have known better than to trust a stranger. Especially one of his stature and class. Money means power and power means control.

Over my heart.
My career.
My entire life.

My dreams died the moment I agreed to his terms and a new chapter in my life began. I was blinded by my love for him and thought nothing would ever change the way I felt.

Then I uncovered the truth about him. About the kind of man he really was and the secrets he paid good money to keep hidden from everyone.

Now I’m trapped, with no way out.


Review:


I've read Caught in the Storm in one sit. 
Rachael Brownell words trapped me in this world made of charming "wolfish" men,a good country woman,a lot of secrets and suspense.

I was really invested in Amelia and Johnathan's story, I couldn't turn the pages fast enough to know them more and to unveil the thruth.
That cliffhanger at the end almost killed me...I think I'll wait with bated breath till the next book.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Highgate Cemetery Murder by Irina Shapiro

Hearts Don't Lie by Sutton Bishop

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone