For All The Right Reasons by Rachael Brownell



Release Date: 05.18.2020

Synopsis:

Sometimes love shatters the best-laid plans.

A fling.
Our little secret.

It was fun. He was available, with a sharp tongue and a killer body.

My attraction was palpable. I couldn’t resist the magnetic pull I felt anytime he was around. And to be honest, I didn’t want to.

But like all good things, our tryst came to an end.

Even though our time between the sheets may have been over that didn’t mean I wasn’t still attracted to him. It didn’t erase the fact I dreamed of him at night and remembered our time together fondly.

Because if there’s one thing I can say for sure about Nathan, it’s that he’s unforgettable. In more ways than one.
*book 2 in the Reasons duet*

Review:

For All The Right Reasons was a nice, lovely and enjoyable read.

This is the second book in a series, to me it’s more a companion novel because it could be read as a stand alone but the two stories are deeply interwined.
It was great to meet again these characters and fortunately I didn’t have to wait too long to read the missing pieces from the first novel (For All The Wrong Reasons).

Jade and Nathan booked the same house on the island where they will work during the Summer, they also have two more housemates, Gabby and Quinn. They are all college students and they feel so good in the company of each other that they spend all their free time together, enjoying and discovering the island, camping, visiting historical sites and starting bonfires near the lake.
They quickly become the best of friends, but between Jade and Nathan there’s something special since their first encounter, there is so much chemistry and physical attraction between them that they decide to have a Summer fling. They spend their alone time having sex not telling their friends, hiding from them.
With the end of Summer will they stop seeing each other or will they come clean with their friends and start to see each other out in the open?

“He’s my perfect match. He challenged me that summer, from day one, to break out of my shell. To show my true colors. To do things I’d never thought I’d do.”

I throughly recommend to read it to find out and I assure you this story will make you smile giving you a good time.


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Highgate Cemetery Murder by Irina Shapiro

Hearts Don't Lie by Sutton Bishop

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone