Sweet Spot by Rebecca Jenshak



Release Date: 05.28.2020


Synopsis:

A hot-headed college golfer falls for her swing coach in this fun and sexy sports romance.

Lincoln Reeves may be a pro golfer and revered swing coach, but when I meet him, he is just one more person telling me I’m not good enough.

So, I do what any girl in my position would do. I tell him to get lost and take his arrogant, annoying smirk with him. I never expect to see him again. I certainly don’t expect to run into him that same night after one too many tequila shots.

Turns out that he’s kind of a big deal. Okay, fine, a really big deal. In fact, he might be the one person who can take my game to the next level.

Convincing him to help will be difficult.

Not throwing my club at his handsome face when he makes me work harder than I thought humanly possible will be excruciating.

But not falling for him will be the hardest thing of all.


Review:


I love sports, I love to watch it and I love to read about it, but golf doesn't have the same appeal on me, because I see it more as an old, presumptuous, rich men kind of thing. But despite this, I decided to read this story to see if an author I esteem makes me like it.

Rebecca Jenshak succeeded to get me into golf, and her writing made me enjoy this story and these bunch of interesting, hot and funny characters.

Keira is a student, she plays golf for the college team but she feels like the team and especially her are not appreciated and supported as much as the men's team is. Lincoln is an ex pro golfer, now owner of a very successful coaching company and a coach swing himself.
They meet at the driving range and they start a nice, funny, weird friendship. They share the same love and passion for golf so Lincoln accepts to coach her immediately but working together puts a brake on their relationship.
Will Keira risk all her dreams to chase her coach's heart or the dream of becoming the best golfer is stronger than anything?

“Golf is a lot like love, I think. If it isn’t making you a little nuts, is it even real? Passion - good or bad, is how you can gauge what’s really important to people.”

Lincoln and Keira were cute and lovely and I recommend to read their story even if you are not a golf fan because there is more than that to their journey.


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Sunshine Sisters: Aurora by Rosie Green

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone