Homecoming by Rebecca Norinne

 


Release Date: 07.01.2021



Synopsis:


Who knew falling in love with my fake girlfriend could feel so real?

I don’t have time for distractions, which is a huge problem since my new next door neighbor Rosalie Wentworth is very distracting. She’s kind, beautiful, and makes me laugh like no woman ever has before.

Unfortunately, the two of us add up to one really sad country song—I’m nursing a bruised ego following a broken engagement and she’s suffering through a messy divorce—so I vow to set my attraction aside and focus on being her friend instead.

That’s easier said than done, however, since her mom is convinced Rosalie and I are perfect for each other. When one of her matchmaking schemes goes a step too far, Rosalie and I hatch a plan of our own: pretend to date for a couple of months to get her mom off our backs.

It’s foolproof, really.

Only, what started as a fake relationship is starting to feel very real, and now I don’t know if I can go back to the way things were before. Because it turns out if home is where the heart is, then Rosalie is mine.


Review:




Rosalie went back to Colebury after her marriage ended. Preston went to Vermont after a break up with his fiancee. They meet at the worst moment, but they are the person that each other need to overcome their heartbreak and their disappointment in love.

Homecoming was a good addition to the series, I really liked it and would recommend it.

I liked how Rosalie and Preston became easily friends and just enjoy each other company, they are so cute together.
You can notice how they get closer and closer as time goes by and you are just there quickly turning pages to know who takes the first step towards love.

I just couldn't put it down, this story made me laugh, angry and in the end it put a smile on my face. 




Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Highgate Cemetery Murder by Irina Shapiro

Hearts Don't Lie by Sutton Bishop

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone