Only One Mistake by Natasha Madison

 





Synopsis:


Michael 

Being traded after fighting with your coach on air isn’t exactly a good look.
With one mistake under my belt, I knew I needed to focus on the game, and nothing else.
But everything changed when I went to pick up my nieces and came face to face with my very pregnant one-night stand from six months ago.

Jillian

Two pink lines changed all my plans.
So did the guy I had a one-night stand with, a man who made me laugh and smile, a guy who I called to share my unexpected news with only to find out his number was no longer in service.
Once more let down by the opposite sex I figured I was doing this on my own.
Then one day I was staring into the eyes of the man I hated, the father of my baby.

All it took is only one mistake to change everything.


Review:






Natasha Madison wrote a new wonderful story, full of emotions and low on drama, I could not stop reading once I started and it kept me company for the day.

Only One Mistake tells the story of Michael Horton, hockey player just traded to Dallas, and jillian Williams, a teacher. Their journey is entarteining , chaotic and with quite a big surprise in the middle, you cannot not to cheer for this couple and to wish them a happy ending.

I adored the main characters. Michael is lovely, his romanticism is endearing, but at times a little overbearing. I liked Jillian because she is shy, indipendent and relatable.

I can't wait to see what comes next!












Release Date: 01.04.2022















Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Sunshine Sisters: Aurora by Rosie Green

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone