Pieces of Me by Jay McLean

 





Synopsis:

“I loved you then,
I love you now,
and I’ve loved you every single day in between.”

Jameson Taylor is a nomad. A drifter. A memory collector.
Or, at least, that’s what’s become of her life ever since she was forced to leave pieces of her fractured heart behind.

“This is the fault in our fate, our one undoing:
All he’s ever wanted is my happiness,
even when it costs him his own.”

Holden Eastwood is resentful. Angry. But most of all, hurt.
Torn to pieces by the girl who left him, he struggles to find forgiveness in the organ she once broke.

When a tragedy forces them to face the aftermath, Jamie seeks acceptance, while Holden searches for answers.
What they find, instead, are remnants of their love.
Fragments of forever.
And parts of a puzzle that will lead them to the truth…
A truth that might shatter them to pieces.

Review:





Pieces of Me is the second part of the Pieces Duet and it can't be read as a standalone.
The first story ended with an hurtful cliffhanger and as expected the storm is still not passed at the beginning of this book, and even if I assure you there is a rainbow at the very end, we have to still go through hard times following our main characters.

Jamie and Holden has a lot of things to clear up, but they tend to run away and hide from problems. Most of their actions are self-destructive and annerving but the love for each other is lingering and it's ready to pour out from their souls cracks whenever they have the courage to talk to each other.

I've read this story full of angst with a heavy heart, but at the end I smiled a lot because Jay McLean put me out of my misery giving Jamie and Holden their deserved happily ever after.

P.S. Am I the only one who would like to read Maggie and Big H story? I love these two so much, I'll miss them.









Release Date: 01.15.2022






















Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay

The Wallflower and the Running Back by Ginger Scott