April Recap

 






It's gonna be May!!
I hope Spring is finally here to stay, I need more sunny days.



On April I've read 9 books:









- Delayed Penalty by Jami Davenport 🐞🐞🐞🐞

- Only One Forever by Natasha Madison 🐞🐞🐞🐞

- Crime Writer by Dime Sheppard 🐞🐞🐞🐞

- The Debt by Natalie Wrye 🐞🐞🐞🐞

- Renegade Roomie by Lila Monroe 🐞🐞🐞🐞

- Even Better Than The Real Thing by Melanie Summers 🐞🐞🐞🐞

- Winning Back His Duchess by Amanda McCabe 🐞🐞🐞🐞

- The Earl She Should Never Desire by Lara Temple 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞

- The Belladonna Maze by 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞



     



The Earl She Should Never Desire by Lara Temple is my choice for Book Of The Month because the storyline is really enjoyable and the characters are so nice you'd want to be their friend.



  


For the Neverending NetGalley Challenge with the Anything prompt I've read:

The Belladonna Maze by .

Even Better Than The Real Thing by Melanie Summers.


Let me know if you have read any of them.

That's all!!

See You

xx

Fede 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay