Wild About You by Rebecca Jenshak

 




Synopsis:


A month ago, I was a rookie with the best stats in the league. I was traveling the world, playing hockey, and making more money than I ever dreamed.

Then my sister showed up on my doorstep, expelled from high school, with nowhere else to go.

I don’t know the first thing about being responsible for a troubled teen, and the team jet isn’t exactly kid-friendly.

Enter Piper. My sister’s new teacher and nanny.

Smart, nurturing, and just as beautiful as I remember.

I fell in love with her four years ago and never stopped.

Too bad she hates my guts.

We need her.

And this time, I’m not letting her go.


Review:





Wild About You was a very good read.
The storyline shows less time spent playing hockey and more time spent trying to find the right pace to live happily, surrounded by people who love you.

Tyler is a rookie hockey player for the Wildcats, he’s having a good season, he lives alone in a one bedroom apartment near the arena. He is satisfied and excited until his little sister, Everly, comes living with him destroying his comfortable routine, and bringing with her some chaos. It’s not all bad when thanks to an Everly mischief the high school principal calls her brother and Tyler finds again Piper, his unforgettable first love. Will Tyler take advantage of this opportunity to reconquer Piper? Will Piper forgive Tyler after all the pain he has put her through?

I liked to follow Tyler and Piper journey, it shows in the first few chapters that there isn’t a villain in this story even if Tyler left Piper when they were together years before. It seems like you know them and you cheer for them because you feel that their love for each other is pure and genuine, and you know true love is forever.

I adored to see the team to come together and to take care of one of their owns like a family, in this case even better than a real blood related family, also helping with some high school homeworks.
I already can’t wait to know who the main hero is in the next book of this series.

I recommend to read this novel, it could be read as a standalone.






Release Date: 05.17.2022













Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay