Dr. Off Limits by Louise Bay

 




Synopsis:


Dr. Off Limits? I have a fever and I think you might be the medicine I need.

I’ve sworn off men to focus on my dream job that starts on Monday. But my best friend talks me into a final night of fun—a blind date.

I only agree because the guy is going to work as a doctor in Africa.

It’s the best date of my life. Dr. Africa makes me laugh and swoon and I want to give him a thorough physical examination.

He turns into Dr. One Night Stand, and I’m not sad about it.

Monday morning, I’m enthusiastic and excited, until I bump into . . . you guessed it.

Apparently Dr. Africa got his brother to fill in on our date, and now I work at the same hospital as the guy I got naked with on Saturday.

Did I mention he’s my new boss?

I need to go right to the Emergency Room and find a cure for my crush on Dr. Off Limits.


Review:




Dr. Sutton Scott is starting her first year as foundation doctor at the hospital of her dreams. Her journey to become a doctor was hrad and different from most of her colleagues, so she's decided to commit all her energy and time to the work ahead without any distraction, especially the dating one. When her best friend plans for her a date with a fellow doctor, destined to leave soon, one night before her work begins she accepts and she spends the best night of her life. Little she knows that Dr Jacob Cove will be her new boss.

Sutton and Jacob were such great characters. They are determined, smart and witty. They are professional at work, you can feel their love for their job and their patients. They feel a special connection since their first date, and their fascination for each other grows day after day.
I was so curious to know if and how they had overcome their "little" hiccup that I finished this book too quicly.

It was a fabulous read that put a smile on my face. The storyline is captivating, the characters are well developed, and the writing is easy to follow.

Dr. Off Limits is another win for Louise Bay, I throughly recommend it.






Release Date: 09.06.2022































Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay