Sneaking Around With The Player by Rebecca Jenshak

 





Synopsis:


It was supposed to be a quick conversation with a cute boy at the airport while I dodged my ex and his new girlfriend.
We weren’t supposed to trade numbers.
He wasn’t supposed to be a football player.
And I definitely wasn’t supposed to fall for him since he’s attending a college a thousand miles away.
I saw past his jersey. And he saw past my last name.
Now it’s semester break, and by some Christmas miracle, he’s going to be close. So close.
I want to meet him again, but there’s just one problem.
My older brother can’t, under any circumstances, find out I’m dating his rival.


Review:



Sneaking Around with the Player tells the story of Stella, the second Walters twin sister, who fells in love with her brother's rival.

Beau and Stella are really sweet together, I rooted for their happy ending all the way because I had such a great time reading their story. 
I adored how swoon worthy Beau is with Stella, he tries to do the right thing and not coming in between her and her brother, but Stella being a decisive girl doesn't listen to him. She wants her brother to understand her feelings and overcome his dislike for her boyfriend.

I'm sure you'll love this novella as much as I did, Rebecca Jenshak unique style will conquer you at the first page.





Release Date: 12.06.2022



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay