Made For Me by Natasha Madison

 





Synopsis:


Chase
Everyone expected me to play hockey.
I was good at it, but I was better at being a doctor.
So I hung up the skates and joined Doctors without Borders
But there is no place like home, so now I’m back.
And instead of being on the ice, I’m behind the bench as the team physician.
After years of playing cat and mouse, it’s time to admit it.
She’s mine.


Julia
Working as a social worker was a dream come true.
It wasn’t easy, and it has made me shut off my heart to love.
No commitment. No strings. No promises.
Until one fateful night changed everything.
He was there for me like no other one.
The biggest thing is I let him.


Review:



Natasha Madison is always a guarantee of a well written, emotional and steamy romance.

Made For Me tells Chase and Julia's journey, they know each other so well they consider each other family, so it will be difficult for them to accept their feelings change.

I adored these characters. Chase and Julia are perfect together, they laugh, they comfort and they help each other when needed. It was a pleasure to see their relationship grow and change from friends to lovers in an organic way.

I'm so glad to find these big hockey families again in this new series.
Please, if you haven't read anything written by this author, this is definitely a good point to start.







Release Date: 12.27.2022


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay