November Recap

 



November was an all consuming month at work, with some bad news and some difficult choices to take, but I still have taken some time for me and I've read some good stories.



On November I've read 7 books:


                                 



- A Cosy Christmas With The Village Vet by Eliza J. Scott πŸžπŸžπŸžπŸž
- Holding Out For A Cowboy by A. J. Pine 🐞🐞🐞🐞
- A Winter Wish by Rosie Green 🐞🐞🐞🐞
- A Quilt For Christmas by Melody Carlson 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞
- Never Rescue A Rogue by Virginia Heath 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞
- One Night Standards by Heather M. Orgeron 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞
- Regency Christmas Parties by Annie Burrows, Lara Temple, Joanna Johnson πŸžπŸžπŸžπŸžπŸž      




                                 

My favourite Book Of The Month is Never Rescue A Rogue by Virginia Heath because it is an engaging, intriguing and humorous story.










For the NetGalley November Challenge with the I've read:
- Holding Out For A Cowboy by A. J. Pine
- A Quilt For Christmas by Melody Carlson
- Never Rescue A Rogue by Virginia Heath


Let me know if you have read some of these books.



That's all for this month!!
See you
xx
Fede










Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay