I'm Your Guy by Sarina Bowen

 


 

Synopsis:

 
TOMMASO

The furniture district is my personal hell. I don’t know my ass from an ottoman. But when a hot designer comes to my rescue, I realize my problems are bigger than the house I’m trying to furnish.

A scorching kiss over fabric samples makes me question all my choices. But is it too late to change my entire life to get more of them?


CARTER

I need this gig, but my cocky new client leaves out a couple crucial details:

He doesn’t mention that he's a famous hockey player. And he doesn’t own up to the way he’s always trying to undress me with his dark, broody eyes.

The man throws out more mixed signals than a broken traffic light. I've never been more sexually frustrated in my entire life. I need to back away before I do something stupid, like lose my heart.

Oops. Too late.

 

Review: 

 

 
I thoroughly enjoyed this story, the quiet hero and his sunshine counterpart were my jam.

Sarina Bowen writing style, humorous yet reflective, hooked me into the story and didn’t let me go until the very end.

Tommaso needs a miracle to furnish his house on time for Christmas, when his mom comes for a visit, but he hates shopping. Carter needs a miracle of his own to recover from the latest financial disaster.
Outside of a furniture store they find out they are one the answer at the problem of the other.

Tommaso and Carter couldn't be more different, but together they work perfectly, and even the most introvert Tom becomes vibrant, bubbly and carefree in company of Carter.
I loved how Carter helps Tommaso to be more aware of himself without pressuring him.
I would have liked to be their friend to go to see Tom's home, and sit on his beautiful couch.

I'm Your Guy is too good to pass up. Let your heart fill up with this male male romance.
 
 
 

 
 
Release Date: 10.10.2023
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay