The Treasure Hunt Hookup by Lila Monroe

 

 
 

Synopsis:


Reeve Donovan is Hollywood’s hottest, most charmingly-stubborn director… and the last man I expected to find strolling down Main Street in my sleepy Blue Ridge hometown. Especially since last time I saw him, I was wearing (half) a slutty super-spy costume, and he was facedown in an Indiana Jones outfit, searching for my… buried treasure.

With his tongue.

Ahem.

It turns out, my steamy Halloween hookup wants to find the location of my Great-Grandpa Earl’s missing gold… along with everyone else. The Fortune family’s wayward fortune is the stuff of legends, but I always figured it was just that: fiction. Until Reeve and I stumble on a clue that jump-starts our quest… and makes us unlikely partners in our hunt for the gold.

Soon, we’re swept up in a wild race for the treasure, jostling with a reality TV crew, grumpy historians, and my idiot of an ex-husband (don’t ask). I’ve been burned in love before, and have zero intention of falling for this arrogant charmer… Except Reeve has other plans.

He wants me. I want the gold. And my burning loins want… another go-around with Indy’s whip. We’re both used to getting our own way, so what happens when that way leads straight to the bedroom? And can we outwit the other treasure hunters to claim the ultimate prize?

 

Review: 


 
The Treasure Hunt Hook Up is a nice, humorous, steamy read, with the thrill and intrigue of a lost treasure hunt.

Ivy Fortune is a shy historian, but for this Halloween she decided to be daring wearing a naughty catsuit. While she is out she meets a gorgeous Indiana Jones, and the two of them spend a daring, funny night together. When the morning comes Ivy goes back to her usual life, but she's shocked to find out that her Indiana Jones has just rent the house next to her. Reeve Donovan, famous Hollywood director, was persuaded to take a most deserved rest. When he choosed to spend some time in Milford Falls he didn't expect to meet a beautiful woman, and to start an andventorous quest with her. Working closely could they escape the burn of their attraction?

I've enjoyed to follow Ivy and Reeve journey. Ivy is a great character. She is quiet and mousy, but Reeve brings out her most bold side. Reeve is such a good, charming and determined man. Their relationship is easy, fresh, and entertaining. They connected at the first glance but their bond grew organically.

Lila Monroe wrote a brilliant story, it flowed well and I was hooked from the beginning.
I'm already looking forward to more books in this series.
 
 

 
 
 Release Date: 10.30.2023
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay