How Not to be a Bride by Portia MacIntosh


Release Date: 10.17.2017


Synopsis:

Mia Valentina gave up her high-flying life in LA to move back to Kent over four years ago. But it turns up that life in the slow lane isn’t all it’s cracked up to be!

So when her boyfriend Leo proposes, she says yes, hoping it will bring some much needed sparkle back into her life. The trouble is, Mia never wanted a big white wedding, just the happy ever after…


Review:


How Not To Be a Bride was a nice and enjoyable story,the words flow and the plot development kept me glued to my kindle.
This is my second Portia MacIntosh's book but she easily became one of my favourite romantic comedy author.

Following Mia journey from her boyfriend's proposal to her walk down the aisle was a whirlwind of feelings,I laughed at most of her predicaments and I have shed few tears too.
I could definitely feel her love for Leo and her excitements at the prospect to have him in her life for ever but at same time I could see how she was drowning under her family's expectations and the monotony and the loneliness of her writing job.

I only met these characters in this novel,sorry I've to catch up to the previous installment,but it didn't feel like I was missing something.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Highgate Cemetery Murder by Irina Shapiro

Hearts Don't Lie by Sutton Bishop

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone