The Earl of London by Louise Bay


Release Date: 08.28.2018


Synopsis:

Love left me off its to-do list.


I date. I’m all for giving guys a chance. I’ve just never met the one.


Until on a spring morning in the English countryside, a tall, dark stranger emerges from the mist.

Logan Steele is all tousled hair, hard chest and lips so perfect I want to reach out and touch them just to check they’re real. I’m sure that’s a thunderclap of chemistry I feel between us.


Did I mention he’s an Earl with a self-made fortune?


A billionaire who works tirelessly for charity?


And he’s so hot, watching him is like staring at the sun.


But like I said, love isn’t rooting for me.


When I find out Logan Steele is out to destroy everything I’ve dedicated my life to protect, the chemistry disappears and the hope that had blossomed my chest turns to rage.


It no longer matters that he quickens my pulse just saying my name, weakens my knees with a single touch and that he might just be the greatest kisser that ever lived.


I might believe in love but Logan Steele is definitely not the one.


Review:


I've really enjoyed to read this book.
I'm in awe of Louise Bay talent to write always new stories that feel unique and fresh.

It was interesting to follow Darcy and Logan journey,the sister of a Duke the first and a city billionaire the other.
They are enemies from the beginning because our heroine wants to keep her village as still as it was when she was little while our hero wants to increase the number of tourists in the countryside.They are both so stubborn and they don't want to give in to the other idea but they can't also deny the chemestry and sexual tension between them.
Are they really so different they can't be friends? Or will they find a way to agree on a common ground and be something more?

I waited to read Darcy's story for so long and I think she got the best man she deserved.
We met our heroine in the previous books in the series but you can definitely read and appreciate The Earl Of London as a stand-alone.


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Highgate Cemetery Murder by Irina Shapiro

Hearts Don't Lie by Sutton Bishop

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone