#Rejected Goddesses by Natalie Watson & Nina Holmes

 




Synopsis:


“Every woman is a rejected goddess at some point in her life … but it’s okay to be rejected as long as you feel like a Goddess.”— Robyn Ryan and Cat Romano.

I’m Robyn Ryan.
I’m thirtyish and I’m a third-generation caffeinated Irish. I’m a journalist turned baker on the verge of bankruptcy. I'm a mommy to a dog with a huge attitude.
My personal life sucks.

I’m Catarina Romano, shortly Cat.
I’m thirtyish and I’m a third-generation fiery-tempered Italian with a nuclear explosive and overprotective family.
I’m a notorious male-basher. No wonder I’m single.
I’m also an author of the worstseller “Italian Connections.”

We are two best friends in a temporary rut of our lives in Mystic Oak, MA.

Can our ginormous dreams come true in the smallest town on earth?


Review:



#Rejected Goddesses was a nice, entertaining read.

I was invested in these characters adventures from start to end. Even if this was a short story everything was egregiously tied up in the end.

I've really enjoyed to read Robyn and Cat messy and hectic lives, they were for the most relatable and always so funny.

The authors delivered a perfect mash up of hilarious comedy and swoonworthy moments.

I recommend to read this book because once you start it you won't be able to put it down.


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone

The Wallflower and the Running Back by Ginger Scott