Freezing the Puck by Lasairiona McMaster

 





Synopsis:


Justin

I thought I’d left my past in Minnesota when I moved to Iowa, but it was right there waiting for me.
Long blonde hair, curves in all the right places, and a death glare that hits harder than a slap shot to the solar plexus. On the ice, I’m a pro at blocking shots, but Savannah Bowen has slipped behind all my defenses and made a home in my heart.
I had no intention of revisiting the past, but when she’s damn near everywhere I go, I’m a goner.

Savannah

Hell freakin’ no.
It doesn’t matter that Justin Ashe is seven feet tall and sexy as sin, or that I’ve had a crush on him for years. He cheated on my best friend in high school, and that makes him off limits.
I can’t be with him, but damn, it’s impossible to stay away from him. Girl Code says uteruses before duderuses.
He’s supposed to be my enemy, but the more I see of him, the blurrier the lines get.


Review:



Freezing The Puck is the great start of a new series written by Lasairiona McMaster.
We meet new characters that attend the Cedar Rapids University, and most of them play hockey for the Racoons.

Savannah and Justin come from the same place in Minnesota but they weren't excited to see each other at college, because their fiendship was alreay ruined before they left the high school. She was hesitant to open up to him again because his past history with girls wasn't brilliant, but he was pretty irresistible to stay away for long.

I've really enjoyed to follow Justin and Savannah through the page of this book and to see the creation of their own romance. I adored our hero, of many talents, conquering the woman he likes and to make her change her mind showing how a nice guy he is in reality.

A good first entry for this series, I'm already looking for the next book.





Release Date: 02.23.2023



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak