Wild Ever After by Rebecca Jenshak

 





Synopsis:


I’m going to marry her.
Are we dating? No.
Was she engaged to someone else yesterday? Yes.
It’s not real. It’s to save her job after her fiancé dumped her days before their wedding.
But it’s good press for me, which my agent will love.
I just signed a seven-year contract with the Wildcats, maybe my final one, and I have to start thinking about life after hockey.
Did I mention she’s my coach’s daughter’s best friend?
She’s driven, fun, and the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen.
Too bad I’m not supposed to fall for my wife.


Review:





Wild Ever After is the third book in the Wildcat Hockey series, but it could be read as a standalone.
Declan and Jade are the main characters, they will be supported by their friends in order to bring off the best of their marriage of convenience.

Jade is dumped by her fiancè few days before the wedding but she can't cancel the event without lose everything, her job, her finance security and her future. Here comes Declan who in a very chivalrous move offers himself as future husband. Everthing starts with a prenup contract but it will end with a break up?

Opposite attract, this is the only explanation to describe this couple.
Jade is eager and chatty. Declan is quiet and reserved. Together they work really good, they make each other better and they bring out such deep feelings they didn't know they have into themselves.

Rebecca Jenshak gave us another good and entertaining romance, I love her writing, her storylines are never repetitive and her characters are always unique.

I highly recommend to read this book, trust me you won't put it down once you started it.









Release Date: 02.07.2023






















Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak