Made For You by Natasha Madison

 





Synopsis:


Vivienne

I did the last thing I ever expected to do. I bought a boat. A beautiful boat that was all mine to spend the summer on.
Only thing I was looking forward to was the calm being on the water brought me.
A place where I wasn’t a hockey dynasty princess or the only single girl of the family.
What I wasn’t looking forward to was the broody man in the boat next to me.

Xavier

I was at the top of my game two years ago.
Then it all came crashing down.
I hung up my skates and vowed to never play again.
I was good at hockey, but hockey was bad for me.
I planned to spend my life on my boat with my dog.
Alone. Happily alone.
Until she came along.


Review:




I've really enjoyed Made For You, the second book in the Made For series, it could be read as a standalone but I suggest to read all the sports romances written by this author.

Vivienne is so excited to spend her Summer on the boat she's just bought, unfortunately her neighbour is a grumpy man with the cutest dog she has ever seen. Will she succeed to get close to him? Xavier lived alone with his dog on his boat for two years, he was happy with the silence until his new neighbour came and befriended his traitorous dog. Will he resist to her friendly behaviour?

Vivienne and Xavier complement each other, the first is talkative and funny and the latter is reserved and cranky. I loved to see how Xavier tried in vain to not get close to Vivienne, but he had no chance against her irresistible and sunny personality.

The problem with Natasha Madison's books is that I read them too quickly and I regret it as soon as I turn the last page.
I look forward to the next installment.






Release Date: 02.14.2023










































Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay