Made for Us by Natasha Madison

 




Synopsis:


Abigail

It was time to celebrate.
After all my hard work, I was graduating at the top of my class.
Our family vacation was the perfect chance to relax.
Until I saw him get on the plane and my plans went out the window.
Tristan's everything I've always wanted but can never have.
One night was all we had together.
Now, I’m staring at the two pink lines wondering if I should even tell him.

Tristan

Six years ago, I was living for myself until I found out I had a two-year-old daughter.
Now, I love my life exactly how it is: me, my daughter and hockey.
Except—I've been in love with Abigail from afar for years.
She was the only one I trusted my daughter with.
One night with her is more than I deserve.
Now that I've had her, I know she was made for us.


Review:





Made for Us was a lovely book to escape into for the day and never get bored.

This story is about Abigail Stone and Tristan Weise, they knew each other for years, they fell in love at first sight but they thought they weren't good for each other and preferred to love each other from afar. Until they give in to the passion during a funny and carefree family holiday.

Abigail and Tristan don't feel good enough for each other, they think they have a one sided infatuation, because their judgment is completely blurred by the fear to be rejected and to ruin their relationship.

Natasha Madison did a great job with these two characters, it was a pleasure to read Abigail and Tristan love story, how they overcome their insecurities in order to find their true happiness and to live their lives at the fullest.

I look forward to the next in the series.










Release Date: 04.10.2023



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak