Afterglow by Aria Wyatt

 


Release Date: 09.13.2021



Synopsis:


I’m a numbers girl.

Or at least I thought I was, until my formula fell apart. Back home in Vermont, with my dream on hiatus, I’m working at the Busy Bean and taking online classes. As long as I keep my focus, I’ll be back in New York City next semester. Hopefully.

When Declan O’Shaughnessy storms into the café, all muscles and tattoos, wielding his sexy Irish brogue like a weapon, the only equation I can solve is one that lands me in his bed. Even more dangerous, is my growing affection for his cherub-faced little boy.

But Declan has complications of his own. He’s cagey, but I’ll win him over.

Yeah, about that focus… mine is all on him. Can we have a harmless fling without getting hurt?

Review:



Afterglow is the last book of the True North world and what a good way to end it.

Aria Wyatt wrote such an emotional story, the characters were all diligently tangled to create a gripping story. The ending is powerful and extremely beautiful, it made the early rise to finish to read it so much worth it.

“Everyone crumbles. You forget how many times you’ve put yourself back together. That’s the beauty of being broken. The cracks and chasms run deep, but each time you rise and dust yourself off, you stand a little taller and shine brighter.”

Declan and Solana are complex, they have a lot of personal baggage and every reason to stay away from each other but physical attraction, chemistry and love will make it really difficult to do.
I loved to follow them in this journey, reading their mishaps made me tear up and their growth made me so proud and happy.

I recommend to read this story. Let's go to Vermont!!







Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Sunshine Sisters: Aurora by Rosie Green

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone