Mr. Smithfield by Louise Bay

 


Release Date: 04.13.2021



Synopsis:

Wanted: American nanny for an adorable four-year old. Must be able to handle a moody, brooding, sexy British boss.
 
I'm a single father, a lawyer and some say the most serious man in London. I'm completely focused on raising my four-year-old daughter.

Since my wife walked out three years ago, the only woman who has ever caught my eye is the strictly off-limits sister-in-law of my best friend, Autumn Lumen.

But temptation is easy to resist because Autumn is only visiting London from Oregon.

Until she moves to London. The nanny quits. And she's the only woman for the job.


Review:



I loved this story so much, it is nice, sweet, hot and a very pleasure to read.

Gabriel is your typical serious lawyer, all work and zero fun, unless he is with his precious daughter. Autumn on the contrary is a ray of sunshine, all smiley and joyful.
Gabriel has a lot of reasons to stay away from his daughter’s nanny but will he be strong enough to resist to the attraction he feels every time he sees Autumn?

Autumn’s attitude to make lemonade when life gives her lemons makes her my favourite character, I was glad to see her relationship with Gabriel becoming deeper and stronger chapter after chapter.
I adored that even if she is so much younger than him she isn’t naive or immature.

I recommend to read this book and I’m already looking forward to the next.


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Highgate Cemetery Murder by Irina Shapiro

Hearts Don't Lie by Sutton Bishop

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone