Adjournment by Emersyn Vallis


Release Date: 06.30.2014



Synopsis:

When I chose to leave home I knew what I was giving up. I knew I was walking away from life as I knew it and the plans that we had made. 
We…us…him and I… 
It’s funny to think of him in a different light…or life. 
That’s what it feels like, a lifetime ago. 
But I’m a different person now. I have rules and goals. And if it wasn’t for my parents' vow renewal I would have successfully evaded him for the rest of my life. This is not by choice, I can tell you that. 
I just need to focus and remember the key to this weekend is avoidance…and alcohol. But if anyone can pull that off it’s me, Sidney Chandler, queen of avoiding anything that will make me feel. 
It’s just one weekend, right? 
One very long weekend with my family…friends…my sisters and me…together, and our nemeses, the McAllister triplets. 
What could possibly go wrong? 
Everything. 
They say you never forget your first love, now just imagine how hard it is to forget your only. 
This is going to suck.


Review:



I liked this book fortunately I've already the second in the series on my reader because I can't wait to know more about Sidney 's story.

Emersyn Vallis' writing,the intriguing plot and the engaging characters piqued my curiousity from the start.

There are  numerous characters in this story and each one of them is so well depicted it seems you've known them all your life. My favorite is our heroine Sidney that made me smile a lot throughout the book.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Sunshine Sisters: Aurora by Rosie Green

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone