Risking Ruin by Mae Wood


Release Date: 11.15.2014



Synopsis:

Marisa Tanner's most important client, multi-billion dollar family-owned Brannon Company, has been sued by nine of its employees for sexual harassment. Marisa is a pro at handling sexual harassment allegations, but will she be able to handle the CEO's prodigal son as well as she can handle the lawsuits? 


Clients are off-limits and Marisa could lose her law license and livelihood, but Memphis playboy Trip keeps making strong plays for her. 



Their attraction is undeniable and chemistry electric. Can she have her career and Trip, too, or will she have to choose? 



Review:


Risking Ruin was a fun and easy read.

After reading the blurb I thought I was in for a nice chick lit with some hot sex scenes but I had to change my mind because the plot was so much more intricate than that.

I've really enjoyed this story full of smart and funny characters.
Marisa and Trip's relationship is really intriguing,their banters are so funny you cannot not get attached to them and cheer for their happy ending.

Thanks to the author's descriptive skills the reader can easily picture the characters and the places.
I'd like to go to Memphis and try every single restaurants mentioned in this book...Pig & Barley would be my first stop.

I'm off reading the second novel in the series.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Sunshine Sisters: Aurora by Rosie Green

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone