Mr Right-Now by Lila Monroe


Release Date: 07.30.2017


Synopsis:

“I’m face-down in forty glorious inches of cock cake, seriously reassessing my life choices, when suddenly I hear it. The voice that launched a thousand teenage boy-band dreams. My #1 crush, Drew Delaney himself.”

Ten years ago, Drew was boy-band royalty: the subject of a million teenage fantasies - and the guy next door. He was so far out of my league, I couldn’t see him for stars, but now I’m back in town for our high-school reunion, guess who I run into but Mr. Right-Now himself…

Older. Hotter. And still sexy enough to make me forget about the glittery white frosting currently smeared across my chest.

Sparks are flying, and so are my panties, and soon, our trip down memory lane has taken a detour to ‘oh my god, don’t stop!’. Population: me. 

But can I turn Mr. Right-Now into Mr. Forever? Or will crazed fans, vicious yoga moms, and three dozen cock-sicles (don’t ask) doom our romance to the ‘Where are they now?’ section of MTV’s greatest hits? 


Review:



Lila Monroe wrote a really enjoyable,hot and funny story.

Mr. Right-Now is easy to read,perfect for the summer time.

I liked the main characters.I've appreciated how Maggie and Drew after some bumps on the road of the success,the first in the bakery field and the second in the music industry, doesn't drown in sorrows but they both find a way to be happy again and to build a better future for themselves.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Highgate Cemetery Murder by Irina Shapiro

Hearts Don't Lie by Sutton Bishop

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone