Christmas with the Billionaire by Lila Monroe


Release Date: 11.30.2017


Synopsis:

Spice up the holiday season with the hilarious new holiday novella from Lila Monroe.

Dressing up as a sexy elf to sing Christmas hits isn’t exactly the glittering Broadway career I had planned. The only thing more humiliating than my outfit is coming face-to-face with Oliver Gage, the sexy big-shot theatre producer who just crushed my dreams. He’s arrogant, infuriating… and did I mention how sexy he is?

I’ve sworn never to get comfy on the casting couch, but when we’re snowed in together upstate, it’s looking like a pretty good place to spend the night. Soon, sparks - and my panties - are flying.

Who said Christmas only had to come once a year?


Review:


This was a nice and quick christmassy read.

Lila Monroe delivered a perfect novella,the characters are feisty and the air between them burns quickly leaving them hot even in the middle of a snowstorm.
I was enjoying Jill and Oliver story so much I would have liked it to be a long novel.
I expect to see them again in the next series along with Oliver's siter.




Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Sunshine Sisters: Aurora by Rosie Green

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone