The Ruthless Gentleman by Louise Bay


Release Date: 05.08.2018


Synopsis:

As a chief stewardess on luxury superyachts, I massage egos, pamper the spoiled and cater to the most outlandish desires of the rich and famous.

I’ve never had a guest want something I can’t give them. Until British businessman Hayden Wolf comes aboard—all sexy swagger and mysterious requests.
He wants me. 

And Hayden Wolf’s a man who’s used to getting exactly what he demands. 

Despite being serious and focused. Demanding and ruthless. He’s also charming when I least expect it as well as being devastatingly handsome with an almost irresistible smile.

But guests are strictly off limits and I’ve never broken a rule. Not even bent one. My family are depending on me and I can’t lose my job.

Only problem is Hayden Wolf is looking at me like I just changed his life. And he's touching me like he’s about to change mine.


Review:


The Ruthless Gentleman was a nice, interesting and engaging read.
I'm always drawn to Louise Bay's novels,her writing is amazing and her plots are never banal,she knows what she is writing about especially the corporations world.

Avery Walker is an american stewardess on the yacht chartered by the londoner mogul Hayden Wolf. They can't come from two more different worlds but their lust and attraction is crystal clear from their first meeting on the glistening deck.
Their relationship develops slowly but this make the forbidden liaison between the client and the employee far more realistic. 

Sicily is my achilles heel.I like it as much as our heroine,the sun, the colours, the sea, make it one of my favourite places in the World.
I recommend to read this book if you want a glimpse of Summer during this crazy Spring.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Highgate Cemetery Murder by Irina Shapiro

Hearts Don't Lie by Sutton Bishop

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone