Rumors, Episode 5 by Rachael Brownell


Release Date: 08.16.2018


Synopsis:

Seven years.

Thats how long I’ve been trying to give Hunter the child he so desperately wants. A child I’m afraid to want at this point.

So I’m giving up.

After listening to Angela and Tyler vow to love each other unconditionally, I’ve decided it’s time to focus all my love on the one person who’s stood by my side through everything.
We were happy once and we can be happy again.

After we got married, before the emotional strain of not being able to get pregnant weighed us down, Hunter and I were living a dream.

So that’s what we’re going to do. Get remarried. Get back to the people we once were.

Easy, right?

It would be if his staff kept their opinions to themselves and their mouths shut. I’ve always dismissed the office gossip… it’s different now that I’m at the center of it.
 


Review:


This series is really good and even if every book can be read as a stand-alone I keep recommending to read every story because they are all worth it.

Brianna and Hunter journey is heartbreaking and heartwarming.They've been married for almost ten years and they have already gone through a lot of trouble but in the end all worked out thanks to their insufferable love.

Are they and their love still strong enough to put to rest the latest rumor spread around the office?Find it out reading this enjoyable story as soon as possible.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Highgate Cemetery Murder by Irina Shapiro

Hearts Don't Lie by Sutton Bishop

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone