The Vow by Natalie Wrye


Release Date: 09.10.2018


Synopsis:

Seven years ago, I gave my vow to a man.

Except it wasn't a wedding...

Because Brett Jackson was the epitome of anti-marriage--a dirty-talking tattoo artist with a penchant for booze, bimbos and blue-eyed women.

I was none of those.

Guess that's why he walks into my new apartment with my not-so-nice roommate on his arm...as her new boyfriend.

But this is not seven years ago. I'm over him; I really am.
So why does it bother me so much when he catches me naked in my new place?

Why does his searing stare at my body stay with me?

Why am I wishing for a repeat and wanting to break the most important vow I've ever made?

A vow that will break both me and Brett...and turn the Manhattan life I've built for myself upside down.


Review:



It was a pleasure to read The Vow.
There isn't so much thrill and suspense but I liked the story nonetheless because the writing,the plot and the characters are engaging and interesting.

Elsie is Brett's little sister's best friend,the two of them had a secret relationship in high school until Brett flew their city without any explanation.When they meet in New York after seven years they are attracted from each other like it wasn't passed a day but their brains for different reasons keep telling them to not surrender to their instincts.
Could they overcome their problems,be honest with each other and finally be happy?

I really liked the supporting characters and I'm looking for their books.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Highgate Cemetery Murder by Irina Shapiro

Hearts Don't Lie by Sutton Bishop

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone