The Deal by Natalie Wrye



Release Date: 04.24.2019


Synopsis:

Every city hides a few sins.

In Manhattan, what I did to Jesse Somerset was mine.

Five years ago, I spent the night with my brother's best friend.

Only he doesn't know it.

Now he's back in my life. In need of a phony wife.

And I know I'm going to sin again...


Review:


I enjoyed reading Marilyn and Jesse story.
The Deal is the third book in the Manhattan Nights series, it could be read as a standalone but I really recommend you to read the previous ones too.

Marilyn, an Hollywood actress, and Jesse, a lawyer, met at a party years ago,they instantly felt a burning chemistry but they chose to ingnore it because it was too complicated for Heath's best friend to pursue his little sister. 
Now years later they meet again in Manhattan and they find out they didn't forget their feelings for each other but their future is still uncertein.
Will their deal save their careers or will it complicate things further?

I am looking forward to the next novel in this series. 




Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Sunshine Sisters: Aurora by Rosie Green

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone