This Is Wild by Natasha Madison



Release Date: 07.30.2019


Synopsis:

Zoe

When you grow up surrounded by hockey players you know one thing for sure, I was never going to settle down with one.

Heck, I didn’t even know what icing was. I was too busy climbing the corporate ladder, becoming one of the most successful realtors in New York City.

I wasn’t interested in dating or anything that got in my way.

First, he was my client and then he became my friend.

Viktor

My parents told me I skated before I walked. 
When I was eighteen I was drafted into the N.H.L third overall, playing in Los Angeles—the city of dreams. 
What more could I ask for? I played hard, but eventually, I partied even harder.

Five years later I was traded a week after I entered rehab.

There was no time for anything except my health and making sure I’d come out on top. I had to be better. 
There wasn’t another option.

One of the rules of recovery was ‘don’t fall in love’ and I made it a top priority. She was off limits in every single way.

Until it was too late

One night, one decision, one act can derail everything.

When push comes to shove, I’m only certain that, This is Wild.

Review:


This Is Wild was an awesome read.
The tortured hero and the independent heroine drew me in since the beginning.

Viktor is a hockey player who risked to lose his career chasing the excesses and the drug's high.After 90 days spent in a rehab he goes to New York where he meets his new team,the general manager who's given him a second chance and his beautiful realtor Zoe Stone.
Zoe is a career driven woman,she isn't into hockey players and hockey in general even if every member of her family live and breath ice.
They are at a point of their lives where they don't need distractions but this don't stop them to start a nice friendships that maybe could grow and blossom into something more.

I've missed some of Natasha Madison's latest releases but once I've start this book I've remembered how much I like her writing.I highly recommend to read this book.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Highgate Cemetery Murder by Irina Shapiro

Hearts Don't Lie by Sutton Bishop

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone