Moonlighter by Sarina Bowen



Release Date: 10.22.2019

Synopsis:

Only in my family could a professional hockey player earning seven million dollars a year be considered a slacker.

I’m at the height of my athletic career. Yet my arrogant brother is always trying to recruit me into the family business: a global security company so secretive that I don’t even know its name.

Pass, thanks. I don’t need a summer job.

But the jerk ambushes me with a damsel in distress. That damsel is Alex, the competitive, sassy girl I knew when we were kids. Now she’s a drop-dead gorgeous woman in deep trouble.

So guess who’s on a flight to Hawaii?

It’s going to be a long week in paradise. My job is keeping Alex safe, while her job is torturing me with her tiny bikinis. Or maybe we’re torturing each other. It’s all snark and flirting until the threat against Alex gets serious. And this jock must become her major league protector.

Review:


Moonlighter was such a nice,funny and engrossing read. And and oh my gosh those last few chapters were so sweet,I still have hearts in my eyes.

Alex is the CEO of a telecommunications company ready to launch a new,innovative product. Eric is a hockey player with some health glitch. 
They are old friends that haven't seen each other for years and now they are forced to spend some days together in a wonderful hawaian resort for work. They have a lot of chemistry but they also have a lot of things on their minds that pull them apart.
Will they only enjoy their limited time together or will they give each other a chance forming a lasting relationship?

I fell in love with these characters,I'd like to meet them and be their friend in real life.

This was more than your typical sports romance and I can say that Sarina Bowen is good writing also spy novels.I can't wait to read next book in the series.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Sunshine Sisters: Aurora by Rosie Green

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone