A Real Cowboy Always Comes Home by Stephanie Rowe





Synopsis:


Caleb Stockton has been missing for more than ten years...and he's about to come home.

But his homecoming isn't going to be what anyone expects.

Not his brothers.

Not him.

And definitely not her.



Review:


A Real Cowboy Always Comes Home is the second novel I read written by Stephanie Rowe, but it's the first of the Wyoming Rebels  series. I assure you it can be read as a standalone, but the curiosity to know more about the other characters that appear here is really great.

This was an excellent read. I've adored the build up and the suspensful atmosphere, and even if I felt like the solution of the mystery a little rushed, I still enjoyed the ending.

Caleb wakes up in the aftermath of an explosion, he doesn't remember anything of his life, a man entrusts him with a baby, so it begins their journey towards safety. While they are on the run they meet Jenna and her teen daughter who try to help Caleb and the child to find the truth about their unknown and dangerous predicament.

Caleb is really a great man, you can feel his kindness and the desperation of not knowing who he is. I like how Jenna sparks some of his most sweet memories. Jenna is a very strong woman, her love for her daughter is so deep she tries to shield her from hurting. 
They are not in the best place to start a relationship but their attraction and affection for each other is too deep to ignore. 

I deeply recommend this book.
I'll try to read every book in the series as soon as possible because this author writes some intriguing cowboy romance with a good storyline. This was the second time I was in the mood of a cowboy story in the last months and I chose her without hesitation.




Release Date: 05.24.2022


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay