July Recap

 




July was an amazing month for my reading, I loved these books.


On July I've read 10 books:









-  A Very Lucky Christmas by Lilac Mills 🐞🐞🐞
- The One To Heal by Liz Lovelock 🐞🐞🐞🐞
- Accidentally Working Class by Karly Lane 🐞🐞🐞🐞
- Sun, Sea & Strawberry Shortcake by Rosie Green 🐞🐞🐞🐞
- Wicked Magic by Margot de Klerk 🐞🐞🐞🐞
- Love Lessons by Sarina Bowen 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞
- Two For Tripping by Lasairiona McMaster 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞
- No Parm No Foul by Linda Reilly 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞
- The Beekeeper At Elderflower Grove by Jaimie Admans 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞
- Baller Boss by Lila Monroe 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞




              



My favourite Book Of The Month is Love Lessons by Sarina Bowen because I adore this author writing and the story was set in Italy, my country.


             


For the Neverending NetGalley Challenge with the Jump Into July prompt I've read a book with Flowers on the cover: 

- The Beekeeper At Elderflower Grove by Jaimie Admans.


For Beat The Backlog Challenge I've read A Very Lucky Christmas by Lilac Mills, a book I had on my kindle since July 2018.


Let me know if you have read some of these books.



That's all for this month!!
See you
xx
Fede

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay