December Recap

 




I'm sorry for the delay of my December Recap but I'm having an hard time at the moment, I'm always tired and whenever I feel ok I prefer to read than making blog posts (sorry sorry). I've still found some good storie last month.




On December I've read 6 books:






- Gaming Hell Christmas: Volume 2 Vet by Amanda McCabe & Kathy L. Wheeler πŸžπŸžπŸžπŸž
- Clara's Christmas Magic by Rosie Green 🐞🐞🐞🐞
- Sneaking Around With The Player by Rebecca Jenshak 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞
- Made For Me by Natasha Madison 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞
- The Last Cottage On Pinewood Lane by Melissa McClone 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞
- The Wrong Way To Catch A Rake by Lara Temple 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞




                                       


My favourite Book Of The Month is Made For Me by Natasha Madison because it is an emotional and steamy story that conquers you from the first page.



Let me know if you have read some of these books.



That's all for this month!!
See you
xx
Fede










Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay