In Your Wildest Dreams by Rebecca Jenshak

 


 

  

Synopsis:

 

He’s the cocky, pro hockey player that tried to get my number during a game. Now he’s sidelined with an injury and I’m his new nurse.

The first time I met Ash Kelly, he stripped off his jersey and gave it to a little girl in the crowd, charming an arena full of fans in the process. Then he tossed me a puck and asked for my number. I was with my jerk ex-boyfriend, who was less than impressed with the whole thing.

The second time he crashes into my life it’s as my patient. There’s no way he should remember me, but he does. Being Ash’s nurse is torture. He’s stubborn and frustrating, and he won’t stop flirting with me now that he knows I’m single. He’s even recruited the entire hospital to help him win me over. And it’s working.

The more time I spend taking care of him, the more he breaks down my defenses. He’s kind and considerate, and he makes my heart race.

But I’ve sworn off dating and getting involved with a charming, handsome hockey player like Ash feels like a terrible idea. We go our separate ways again, despite our undeniable connection.

I should have known it wouldn’t be the last time. For some reason, the universe keeps throwing us together.

I’m finally ready to give him a chance, but there’s one little problem. My ex-boyfriend just got a new job as the assistant GM of the Wildcats. And the only thing he wants more than me is to screw over the man I’m falling for.

 

Review:


 

I absolutely adored In Your Wildest Dreams.
Rebecca Jenshak delivered an incredible, sweet hockey romance.

Ash Kelly eyes fell on a beautiful woman during his pre-match warm up, but his attempt to go out with her fails when another man sat next her. Imagine his surprise when after an injury he finds out that his nurse is that same woman, he won't miss this sacond chance to conquer her.

I have to say I'm a little obsessed with Ash, he is really a charming and kind man, but his best trait is his patience. Bridget is a strong, independent woman, but her latest failed relationship left her a little wounded and with the fear to open up to a man again. The thing I loved more of this story is how Ash tries to gain Bridget's trust in every way he could but without becoming annoying and oppressive. They are so cute together, they make each other really happy, and I cheered for them throughout the book.

I highly recommend to check this book out.
 

 


 

 Release Date: 12.07.2023

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak