Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay

 


 
 

Synopsis:

 
Unexpected fatherhood, a newborn daughter and a nanny in the next bedroom he can't stop fantasizing about.

When a one-night stand announces I just became a father to a baby girl, my world is thrown into turmoil.

My choice: single fatherhood or sign adoption papers.

The decision is easy.

Within hours, I'm on a plane to collect my daughter.

I’m in over my head. I barely know one end of a baby from the other. Luckily, I have the perfect plan. I’ll hire live-in help, have limited involvement with the kid, and keep my life just the same as it’s always been.

I finally find a nanny who lives up to my exacting standards. But the only problem is, every time I look at her, the future I thought I wanted starts to crumble.

Nothing in my life is going according to plan… and the wriggling poo machine in my arms is unexpectedly worming her way into my heart.

Life was ordered and logical until I got myself two roommates and started falling in love with both of them.

 

Review: 


 
 
I devoured Dr. Single Dad, I couldn't put it down once I started.
Dax Cove is the last of the Cove brothers to give in to the feelings, and his story is the most endearing of all.

Dax is a workaholic, his research work is his only goal in life, yes a little sad right? Fortunately fate has another plan for him, so Doctor Dax Cove becomes a father to a beautiful newborn, but with his busy work day he needs a nanny. Eira Cadogan is perfect to take care of baby Guinevere, and maybe she is the right woman to show Dax that there is more in the World than work.

I loved these characters. At the beginning was a little hard to like Dax, but after Eira's treatment, and his gradual and natural change, you cannot resist to this affectionate and charming baby daddy. It was a pleasure to see Dax and Eira get close, their uncertainty and their doubts are real, but so it is their chemistry.

I've really enjoyed this series of hot doctors, i don't know what Louise Bay has planned next, but I'm here eagerly waiting for her future works.

 
 
 
 

 
 
 Release Date: 04.11.2024
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak