Parisian Nights by Louise Bay


Release Date: 05.11.2016




Synopsis:

The moment I laid eyes on the new photographer at work, I had his number. Cocky, arrogant and super wealthy—women were eating out of his hand as soon as his tight ass crossed the threshold of our office.


When we were forced to go to Paris together for an assignment, I wasn’t interested in his seductive smile, his sexy accent or his dirty laugh. I wasn’t falling for his charms.


Until I did.


Until Paris.


Until he was kissing me and I was wondering how it happened. Until he was dragging his lips across my skin and I was hoping for more. Paris does funny things to a girl and he might have gotten me naked.


But Paris couldn’t last forever.



Review:



Louise Bay is becoming one of my favorite authors one beautiful story at time.
She is so talented,her amazing writing captured my attention straight away.

I liked how Haven,our heroine,decides to let her self-defences and prejudices drop giving herself a chance to know our Hero better and eventually to change her mind.

I grew so attached to all the characters I can't wait to meet them again in the next installment of this series.





Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Sunshine Sisters: Aurora by Rosie Green

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone