Prophet Takes All by Melissa Brown


Release Date: 10.25.2016



Synopsis:

Fools.
So many fools. Nothing but fools.

That worm of a detective, my mother, Paul. Fools—all of them. But Aspen, oh Aspen…she was the biggest fool of all.

Aspen Black, a seemingly ordinary woman of the compound, transformed into the utter bane of my existence in just a matter of months. She had the gall to question me, to seek the counsel of an outsider, and to disobey my word. 

To add to her list of transgressions, Aspen recruited my own brother in the crusade against me. For this, they must both be punished. And their daughter, Ruthie, is the key to their retribution.

Aspen and Paul will pay for their crimes against the one true prophet. If it’s the very last thing I do.


Review:


Here we are at the end of this outstanding series...I'm really sad to say goodbye to the compound but I want to say Thank You to Melissa Brown for not rushing the end of this journey and for giving us a unique story and a group of amazing characters that will always have a place in my heart.

Prophet Takes All was less suspenseful,intriguing and soul-wrenching than the previous installments but still a very good story to devour in a few hours to finally find out if the prophet will pay for all his sins and crimes.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Sunshine Sisters: Aurora by Rosie Green

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone